Sadly I must report...

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
This is worse than Summer, we just got cheated by China. It's like getting close and then the girl farts in your face and ruins everything lol. Never happened to me but I heard from a friend lol.
I’m trying to figure out what was ruined here.
 

Backer cutter

Heisman
Jul 8, 2019
7,707
20,355
0
No more coleslaw for awhile for me. I’m now down to wild mustard greens and bourbon. And I’m outa toilet paper.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  2. 02 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  5. 05 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend