I see a shorter, more athletic version of Vinny Zollo. Expecting around 10 points and 4 assists per game this year, along with some clutch shots in timely situations.
Out of necessity yes! Not happening this year!Why? He's done it before. We had Briscoe for 2 years playing the 3.
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
I don’t see it at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like Quickley but he ain’t doing this on anybody this year.
![]()
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach