I see a shorter, more athletic version of Vinny Zollo. Expecting around 10 points and 4 assists per game this year, along with some clutch shots in timely situations.
Out of necessity yes! Not happening this year!Why? He's done it before. We had Briscoe for 2 years playing the 3.
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
I don’t see it at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like Quickley but he ain’t doing this on anybody this year.
![]()
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky