I see a shorter, more athletic version of Vinny Zollo. Expecting around 10 points and 4 assists per game this year, along with some clutch shots in timely situations.
Out of necessity yes! Not happening this year!Why? He's done it before. We had Briscoe for 2 years playing the 3.
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
I don’t see it at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like Quickley but he ain’t doing this on anybody this year.
![]()
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6