I see a shorter, more athletic version of Vinny Zollo. Expecting around 10 points and 4 assists per game this year, along with some clutch shots in timely situations.
Out of necessity yes! Not happening this year!Why? He's done it before. We had Briscoe for 2 years playing the 3.
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
I don’t see it at all. Don’t get me wrong, I like Quickley but he ain’t doing this on anybody this year.
![]()
Derek Anderson. I know they aren’t quite the same height but they play a similar game.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime