Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
And Towns and Lyles and Ulis and Booker.Originally posted by Poetax:
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House