Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
And Towns and Lyles and Ulis and Booker.Originally posted by Poetax:
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama