Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
And Towns and Lyles and Ulis and Booker.Originally posted by Poetax:
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived