Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
And Towns and Lyles and Ulis and Booker.Originally posted by Poetax:
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced