Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
And Towns and Lyles and Ulis and Booker.Originally posted by Poetax:
Remember last year there was no Willie. Have faith in the Willie.Originally posted by timefornineky:
Need someone to help calm me down. Im worried about their good point guard. I keep thinking about uconn last year. Go Big Blue!
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville