Experts pretty much say there's 0%Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Oh I don't expect to make it.Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.
I think ESPN gave us higher odds. But I don't expect to make it..Experts pretty much say there's 0%
Chance we do.
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's defensive and special teams transfers have provided the Gamecocks in 2026
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract