Experts pretty much say there's 0%Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Oh I don't expect to make it.Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.
I think ESPN gave us higher odds. But I don't expect to make it..Experts pretty much say there's 0%
Chance we do.
GamecockCentral Football
Injury report analysis: South Carolina likely to be missing several vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina addressing third-quarter struggles as back half of SEC play approaches