Experts pretty much say there's 0%Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Oh I don't expect to make it.Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.
I think ESPN gave us higher odds. But I don't expect to make it..Experts pretty much say there's 0%
Chance we do.
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Florida getting healthier ahead of South Carolina showdown
GamecockCentral Football
Four officially ruled out for South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida