Experts pretty much say there's 0%Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Oh I don't expect to make it.Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.
I think ESPN gave us higher odds. But I don't expect to make it..Experts pretty much say there's 0%
Chance we do.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
GamecockCentral Football
Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
The 3-2-1: Key plays, game balls, and a burning question from the Florida game
GamecockCentral
Live updates: South Carolina: 38 No. 16 Florida: 19 (FINAL)