Experts pretty much say there's 0%Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.Hate to say this but, if we are going to have any chance to make the playoffs, we need clemson to win, then destroy them when we play.
Oh I don't expect to make it.Never root for UPC!! And we ain't making the playoffs.
I think ESPN gave us higher odds. But I don't expect to make it..Experts pretty much say there's 0%
Chance we do.
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Baseball
Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday | Saturday morning speed read | South Carolina at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Baseball
Photos: Gamecocks roll past High Point in Fall Exhibition