A cure for the doldrums:
A song as a movie. You can picture the whole scene as it’s sung. Westerberg wrote a solo song years later which kind of touched on the same idea of this song called Love Untold.That’s beautiful C. Not a fan so I never heard this
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.Great song. I think I’m going to go down an REM rabbit hole for a little while. I’ve never really delved into their catalog outside of the many songs I’ve heard.
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Friday (1/24) is the birthday of Dave Getz. While not a founding member, he became the drummer of Big Brother & The Holding Company shortly after they formed. To celebrate, a clip from one of their legendary performances:
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Outlaws were simply fantastic. Like a lot of other bands, they must not have been as "influential" as sheryl crow strumming 3 or 4 chords on her acoustic guitar though.
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?