A cure for the doldrums:
A song as a movie. You can picture the whole scene as it’s sung. Westerberg wrote a solo song years later which kind of touched on the same idea of this song called Love Untold.That’s beautiful C. Not a fan so I never heard this
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.Great song. I think I’m going to go down an REM rabbit hole for a little while. I’ve never really delved into their catalog outside of the many songs I’ve heard.
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Friday (1/24) is the birthday of Dave Getz. While not a founding member, he became the drummer of Big Brother & The Holding Company shortly after they formed. To celebrate, a clip from one of their legendary performances:
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Outlaws were simply fantastic. Like a lot of other bands, they must not have been as "influential" as sheryl crow strumming 3 or 4 chords on her acoustic guitar though.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC