A cure for the doldrums:
A song as a movie. You can picture the whole scene as it’s sung. Westerberg wrote a solo song years later which kind of touched on the same idea of this song called Love Untold.That’s beautiful C. Not a fan so I never heard this
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.Great song. I think I’m going to go down an REM rabbit hole for a little while. I’ve never really delved into their catalog outside of the many songs I’ve heard.
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Friday (1/24) is the birthday of Dave Getz. While not a founding member, he became the drummer of Big Brother & The Holding Company shortly after they formed. To celebrate, a clip from one of their legendary performances:
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Outlaws were simply fantastic. Like a lot of other bands, they must not have been as "influential" as sheryl crow strumming 3 or 4 chords on her acoustic guitar though.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI
Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
BWI Football
Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern