A cure for the doldrums:
A song as a movie. You can picture the whole scene as it’s sung. Westerberg wrote a solo song years later which kind of touched on the same idea of this song called Love Untold.That’s beautiful C. Not a fan so I never heard this
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.Great song. I think I’m going to go down an REM rabbit hole for a little while. I’ve never really delved into their catalog outside of the many songs I’ve heard.
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Friday (1/24) is the birthday of Dave Getz. While not a founding member, he became the drummer of Big Brother & The Holding Company shortly after they formed. To celebrate, a clip from one of their legendary performances:
they have a nice rabbit hole to go down.
I'm partial to Life's Rich Pagent...
and then pretty much anything from Fables of the Reconstruction to Document.
Outlaws were simply fantastic. Like a lot of other bands, they must not have been as "influential" as sheryl crow strumming 3 or 4 chords on her acoustic guitar though.
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
BWI Football
Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks