***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,259
15,209
113
Difference in the game is literally free throws right now.... UK will need to play much better to win this
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
I wonder what's truly going through his mind. I know, when I play pickup ball and I miss badly and the other team gets an easy basket, I feel awful, he's doing that multiple times a game and on national TV. Yikes
When I shoot and miss, I convince myself that I just nailed a game winning 3 and can't wait to touch the ball again.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
That foul wasn't on Sarr though. It was Boston's foul. 17 games in and you still dont know how to use a damn screen
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington