***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Difference in the game is literally free throws right now.... UK will need to play much better to win this
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
I wonder what's truly going through his mind. I know, when I play pickup ball and I miss badly and the other team gets an easy basket, I feel awful, he's doing that multiple times a game and on national TV. Yikes
When I shoot and miss, I convince myself that I just nailed a game winning 3 and can't wait to touch the ball again.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
That foul wasn't on Sarr though. It was Boston's foul. 17 games in and you still dont know how to use a damn screen
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)