I was using voice this damn phonestarting the post game celebratory bourbon a little early there, NATFL?
a parked car would score 40 on him.BJ can't guard a lamp post this game
When I shoot and miss, I convince myself that I just nailed a game winning 3 and can't wait to touch the ball again.I wonder what's truly going through his mind. I know, when I play pickup ball and I miss badly and the other team gets an easy basket, I feel awful, he's doing that multiple times a game and on national TV. Yikes
He wrote a pretty decent biostats bookWho’s Zarr that vitale is talking about?
It’s painfully obvious Barnes teaches his players to flop.Flopperson, I hate him.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates