***OFFICIAL UKvs TENNESSEE GAME THREAD***

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
Difference in the game is literally free throws right now.... UK will need to play much better to win this
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
I wonder what's truly going through his mind. I know, when I play pickup ball and I miss badly and the other team gets an easy basket, I feel awful, he's doing that multiple times a game and on national TV. Yikes
When I shoot and miss, I convince myself that I just nailed a game winning 3 and can't wait to touch the ball again.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
That foul wasn't on Sarr though. It was Boston's foul. 17 games in and you still dont know how to use a damn screen
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey