I was using voice this damn phonestarting the post game celebratory bourbon a little early there, NATFL?
a parked car would score 40 on him.BJ can't guard a lamp post this game
When I shoot and miss, I convince myself that I just nailed a game winning 3 and can't wait to touch the ball again.I wonder what's truly going through his mind. I know, when I play pickup ball and I miss badly and the other team gets an easy basket, I feel awful, he's doing that multiple times a game and on national TV. Yikes
He wrote a pretty decent biostats bookWho’s Zarr that vitale is talking about?
It’s painfully obvious Barnes teaches his players to flop.Flopperson, I hate him.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’