Interesting lineup Cal had in there. Hadn't seen that before.
Have been saying it all year to here most on here tell me I'm crazy! Hump is AWFUL!!!!Why does humphries even play... dude gives us nothing.
jokes can't shoot for **** until they play us
never fails
Of course this is going to the best shooting night of the year for the Dirty Birds.![]()
Exactly. We were in control until that happened. I understand the starters need rest, but I think we have to rest them one at a time in this game.That run is on Cal. He tried to rest Fox, Monk and Bam at the same time. At least we know we can't do that anymore and we're only down 2. He put Monk in but UL had already started rolling.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky