Interesting lineup Cal had in there. Hadn't seen that before.
Have been saying it all year to here most on here tell me I'm crazy! Hump is AWFUL!!!!Why does humphries even play... dude gives us nothing.
jokes can't shoot for **** until they play us
never fails
Of course this is going to the best shooting night of the year for the Dirty Birds.![]()
Exactly. We were in control until that happened. I understand the starters need rest, but I think we have to rest them one at a time in this game.That run is on Cal. He tried to rest Fox, Monk and Bam at the same time. At least we know we can't do that anymore and we're only down 2. He put Monk in but UL had already started rolling.
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington