Interesting lineup Cal had in there. Hadn't seen that before.
Have been saying it all year to here most on here tell me I'm crazy! Hump is AWFUL!!!!Why does humphries even play... dude gives us nothing.
jokes can't shoot for **** until they play us
never fails
Of course this is going to the best shooting night of the year for the Dirty Birds.![]()
Exactly. We were in control until that happened. I understand the starters need rest, but I think we have to rest them one at a time in this game.That run is on Cal. He tried to rest Fox, Monk and Bam at the same time. At least we know we can't do that anymore and we're only down 2. He put Monk in but UL had already started rolling.
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club