Interesting lineup Cal had in there. Hadn't seen that before.
Have been saying it all year to here most on here tell me I'm crazy! Hump is AWFUL!!!!Why does humphries even play... dude gives us nothing.
jokes can't shoot for **** until they play us
never fails
Of course this is going to the best shooting night of the year for the Dirty Birds.![]()
Exactly. We were in control until that happened. I understand the starters need rest, but I think we have to rest them one at a time in this game.That run is on Cal. He tried to rest Fox, Monk and Bam at the same time. At least we know we can't do that anymore and we're only down 2. He put Monk in but UL had already started rolling.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates