Interesting lineup Cal had in there. Hadn't seen that before.
Have been saying it all year to here most on here tell me I'm crazy! Hump is AWFUL!!!!Why does humphries even play... dude gives us nothing.
jokes can't shoot for **** until they play us
never fails
Of course this is going to the best shooting night of the year for the Dirty Birds.![]()
Exactly. We were in control until that happened. I understand the starters need rest, but I think we have to rest them one at a time in this game.That run is on Cal. He tried to rest Fox, Monk and Bam at the same time. At least we know we can't do that anymore and we're only down 2. He put Monk in but UL had already started rolling.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU