*** Official Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
They guard just guard much better than we do man to man. They are able to stay with us and strip, we chase and foul.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Didn't think we'd need spot minutes from Vanderbilt tonight, but I wasn't anticipating the rape whistle either. Why I didn't expect it, I'm not quite sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This reminds me of some high school games that drag out with too many fouls.

And now we can't even make FTs. *Facepalm*
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU