*** Official Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
They guard just guard much better than we do man to man. They are able to stay with us and strip, we chase and foul.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Didn't think we'd need spot minutes from Vanderbilt tonight, but I wasn't anticipating the rape whistle either. Why I didn't expect it, I'm not quite sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This reminds me of some high school games that drag out with too many fouls.

And now we can't even make FTs. *Facepalm*
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach