*** Official Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
They guard just guard much better than we do man to man. They are able to stay with us and strip, we chase and foul.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Didn't think we'd need spot minutes from Vanderbilt tonight, but I wasn't anticipating the rape whistle either. Why I didn't expect it, I'm not quite sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This reminds me of some high school games that drag out with too many fouls.

And now we can't even make FTs. *Facepalm*
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime