I have indeed, but I'm not going to be a ***** and accuse a player of shaving points. Let alone after he rolls an ankle.Have you watched the whole game
It will be for meIf we lose, it may be the last game of this tourney I watch.
Yeah, barely nicked it but it was a blockDidnt knox have a block earlier? Not showing in espn box score
Fouls have nothing to do with the score right nowIDGAF about the fouls, we're playing dumb as hell. Haven't hit a jumpshot all game (besides Quades 3) and they keep pulling up from mid-range. Drive the freaking ball or post up.
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU