*** Official Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
They guard just guard much better than we do man to man. They are able to stay with us and strip, we chase and foul.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Didn't think we'd need spot minutes from Vanderbilt tonight, but I wasn't anticipating the rape whistle either. Why I didn't expect it, I'm not quite sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
This reminds me of some high school games that drag out with too many fouls.

And now we can't even make FTs. *Facepalm*
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34