Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
You are da man!I'm in Gulf Shores and must pick between the coed *** laying out on her stomach without her strap snapped a balcony over or the game.
She might get up. Really got.
The game it is.
Road crowd, road refs, road everythingIs this a buffalo telecast? All their highlights, every to it seems. Geesh
I’ll join youI'm stepping outside a minute.Can't take the stress.
I wish we had AD as well lolWish we had Davis, he'd have 12 blocks already.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play