Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
You are da man!I'm in Gulf Shores and must pick between the coed *** laying out on her stomach without her strap snapped a balcony over or the game.
She might get up. Really got.
The game it is.
Road crowd, road refs, road everythingIs this a buffalo telecast? All their highlights, every to it seems. Geesh
I’ll join youI'm stepping outside a minute.Can't take the stress.
I wish we had AD as well lolWish we had Davis, he'd have 12 blocks already.
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"