********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
I still won't argue that he's the best by any means, but he was on point today.

I'd still like to see him call more offensive sets to help isolate his players that have advantages over their defenders b/c the Cats usually always have at least one mismatch.

Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
Thats fair.

I just dont like to watch players stand around. I despise what the nba has become. I like to see movement and set something up. That is completely irrelevant to your post, but i know you wantes to know haha.

Exactly agree with you - I HATE, HATE watching the Cats dribble it around 8 feet above the arc until 7 or 8 seconds on the shot clock with 2 post guys on the elbow to set a pick.

I wouldn't even mind that set or a pick and roll IF it is started about 3-4 seconds sooner b/c that allows you to swing the ball if the defense rotates for the first pass.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lost In FL
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach