Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
Playing another emotionless game.wtf is Knox doing
You are da man!I'm in Gulf Shores and must pick between the coed *** laying out on her stomach without her strap snapped a balcony over or the game.
She might get up. Really got.
The game it is.
Road crowd, road refs, road everythingIs this a buffalo telecast? All their highlights, every to it seems. Geesh
I’ll join youI'm stepping outside a minute.Can't take the stress.
I wish we had AD as well lolWish we had Davis, he'd have 12 blocks already.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU