********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Blue till I die

All-Conference
Dec 20, 2004
1,646
3,377
113
I just hope our players our grossly offended by Buffalos confidence and come out ready to try to kill this team.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
I just hope our players our grossly offended by Buffalos confidence and come out ready to try to kill this team.
And not in the AAU-sense of "try to kill this team". Let's see some crisp passing and lots of movement and activity off the ball on offense.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Hope everyone painted their face. Got to support the team.

 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
I’m nervous with all these games since it’s now win or season over.

But, if UK plays even 80% of what they can this will be a win. Play like we did in the SEC tourney and it should be a pretty relaxing game.

I’m hoping for another “boring” game after the first two today.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,206
35,310
113
Don’t let these smack talkers get any confidence they can stay with you boys!! Get them down quick and don’t let up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach