Unfortunately, I've got a 2-hr drive to make, so I'm departing from the thread.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
almost? I'd say their ball sacks are shooting dust and air from overuse talking about Riley.....These announcers are almost orgasmic over Lincoln Riley
Well that didn't work out too wellNot sure if that's a thing that Franklin's staffs do very well. May be up to the offense to keep the Trojan offense off the field.
Fleming needs to sit.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
They better be good ones tooSo hopefully the defense can hold, then we have our vaunted half time adjustments
Not sure on what planet that pass to Wallace was catchable. Maybe catch but wasn't gonna be inbounds.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
BWI Football
It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades