Unfortunately, I've got a 2-hr drive to make, so I'm departing from the thread.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
almost? I'd say their ball sacks are shooting dust and air from overuse talking about Riley.....These announcers are almost orgasmic over Lincoln Riley
Well that didn't work out too wellNot sure if that's a thing that Franklin's staffs do very well. May be up to the offense to keep the Trojan offense off the field.
Fleming needs to sit.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
They better be good ones tooSo hopefully the defense can hold, then we have our vaunted half time adjustments
Not sure on what planet that pass to Wallace was catchable. Maybe catch but wasn't gonna be inbounds.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
BWI Football
Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central