Unfortunately, I've got a 2-hr drive to make, so I'm departing from the thread.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
almost? I'd say their ball sacks are shooting dust and air from overuse talking about Riley.....These announcers are almost orgasmic over Lincoln Riley
Well that didn't work out too wellNot sure if that's a thing that Franklin's staffs do very well. May be up to the offense to keep the Trojan offense off the field.
Fleming needs to sit.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
They better be good ones tooSo hopefully the defense can hold, then we have our vaunted half time adjustments
Not sure on what planet that pass to Wallace was catchable. Maybe catch but wasn't gonna be inbounds.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC