Unfortunately, I've got a 2-hr drive to make, so I'm departing from the thread.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
almost? I'd say their ball sacks are shooting dust and air from overuse talking about Riley.....These announcers are almost orgasmic over Lincoln Riley
Well that didn't work out too wellNot sure if that's a thing that Franklin's staffs do very well. May be up to the offense to keep the Trojan offense off the field.
Fleming needs to sit.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
They better be good ones tooSo hopefully the defense can hold, then we have our vaunted half time adjustments
Not sure on what planet that pass to Wallace was catchable. Maybe catch but wasn't gonna be inbounds.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State CB target Kia Jones Jr. turning heads this fall: ‘He could play in the NFL one day’
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
BWI
Which Penn State 2027 Commits Have Improved The Most? | Northwestern Preview