Unfortunately, I've got a 2-hr drive to make, so I'm departing from the thread.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
Hopefully, I'll get to listen to PSU come from behind and win the game.
almost? I'd say their ball sacks are shooting dust and air from overuse talking about Riley.....These announcers are almost orgasmic over Lincoln Riley
Well that didn't work out too wellNot sure if that's a thing that Franklin's staffs do very well. May be up to the offense to keep the Trojan offense off the field.
Fleming needs to sit.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
They better be good ones tooSo hopefully the defense can hold, then we have our vaunted half time adjustments
Not sure on what planet that pass to Wallace was catchable. Maybe catch but wasn't gonna be inbounds.Fleming and Wallace - 2 catchable balls, one would have been a TD
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State