**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,336
3,638
113
Ok earlier I said Shai was playing bad but I think played alright. Some steals, some free throws. Need him better for next game though
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Well SGA, quade and wenyan played like crap and we still won against a tough mid major.

Knox was money down the stretch
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,285
10,716
103
WHAT THE HELL? Why not just let them have a wide open 3?
I was breathing easy, not so much now.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,429
27,568
108
SGA has been off but he's came up with every loose ball we needed down the stretch. Kids a fighter.
 

fabcat

Heisman
Apr 16, 2007
25,762
43,343
113
Knox throws away and smiles.. sometimes this team just makes me scratch my head they just quit last 2 trips
Like it was over I mean come on it’s the NCAA do they not understand
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  2. 02 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
  4. 04 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina