**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,336
3,638
113
Ok earlier I said Shai was playing bad but I think played alright. Some steals, some free throws. Need him better for next game though
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Well SGA, quade and wenyan played like crap and we still won against a tough mid major.

Knox was money down the stretch
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,283
10,714
103
WHAT THE HELL? Why not just let them have a wide open 3?
I was breathing easy, not so much now.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,429
27,568
108
SGA has been off but he's came up with every loose ball we needed down the stretch. Kids a fighter.
 

fabcat

Heisman
Apr 16, 2007
25,761
43,343
113
Knox throws away and smiles.. sometimes this team just makes me scratch my head they just quit last 2 trips
Like it was over I mean come on it’s the NCAA do they not understand
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  2. 02 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  5. 05 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day