They are dumb as owl ****.WHAT THE FAWK YOU DO NOT LEAVE THAT GUY WIDE OPEN FOR 3
I care about the W not some lame three streak. Only .uk fans know about that anyway. Nobody else cares.
Beat a team like Davidson without hitting a three
Can take that as a positive
Calm down poker.I care about the W not some lame three streak. Only .uk fans know about that anyway. Nobody else cares.
He didn't. The ref called a foul, but that doesn't actually mean it happened. It's happened a few times here at the end of the game.Why foul? Even though he missed one....why foul? Please explain...
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB