**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

KyLegacyBBN

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2005
10,336
3,638
113
Ok earlier I said Shai was playing bad but I think played alright. Some steals, some free throws. Need him better for next game though
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Well SGA, quade and wenyan played like crap and we still won against a tough mid major.

Knox was money down the stretch
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,293
10,726
103
WHAT THE HELL? Why not just let them have a wide open 3?
I was breathing easy, not so much now.
 

mash_24

Heisman
Sep 26, 2011
9,458
27,604
108
SGA has been off but he's came up with every loose ball we needed down the stretch. Kids a fighter.
 

fabcat

Heisman
Apr 16, 2007
25,762
43,344
113
Knox throws away and smiles.. sometimes this team just makes me scratch my head they just quit last 2 trips
Like it was over I mean come on it’s the NCAA do they not understand
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington