I care about the W not some lame three streak. Only .uk fans know about that anyway. Nobody else cares.Haven’t made a single 3
I care about the W not some lame three streak. Only .uk fans know about that anyway. Nobody else cares.Haven’t made a single 3
Cal been milking clock the whole half
Chill, we got thisSeriously - are you not watching this game right now - we are having trouble; let's worry about getting by this one first.
He's all we got on offense right now.22 needs to stop reading his own headlines about how good he is.
Playing defense counts tooNope. 10 pts, 6 assts, 5 rebs, 3 steals, 1 turnover.
I dont think that was hami
You mean like how when they foul us, and they call it? Or the fact that we have more fouls?
Well, this is a good game.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'