**NCAA First round Davidson vs Kentucky OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,906
7,377
66
You mean like how when they foul us, and they call it? Or the fact that we have more fouls?

Meant the phantom foul on the Knox drive right after they gave SGA free throws ... but point taken.

I think we’ve got a pretty favorable whistle tonight.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,290
10,725
103
Davidson is a really excellent defensive team, at least tonight. We just can't get an open 3, and don't have a Bagly it Ayton to help inside.
 

Susan2361

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2015
1,747
3,247
0
It's not the refs fault this game...it's OURS!!! I am so tired of not knowing which team is going to ahow up to play for us. I hope they all go pro just to get rid of them. I know, I am just frustrated now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington